Nowadays,school is boring
Every day have remedial till so late
At least i don't hav to go for CCA cause its closed down
Innovator Club/Science Academy is the best CCA
so easy get CCA point,some more can slack a lot
competition den nid work hard
Recess one hour...so long(long cause cannot stay in class)
Go library also nid register ur name(troublesome lo)...dunno for wat controlling number of ppl in the library
Common test every Wed n Fri...
SO BORED!!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment