Sunday, September 29, 2013

Technological advances

Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one.
Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activities and also personal reflections in my life.
However, apps like Twitter and Instagram have changed the way I perform such similar tasks in recent times.

So ya, if somehow you are still reading my blog and finds it rather inactive, please find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Will keep those alive and probably revive this dead site of mine.
May blog on the late hours on my bed in a far away place from civilisation (like now) as it sometimes really provides me with the time to think and ponder about life matters, big and small.

Good night then my remaining readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...