Thursday, November 9, 2017

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching.
4 years of university, coming to an end soon.
To be honest, I don't think I did alot of things I could have.
Been alot of things I could have been.
Perpetually tired, perpetually lazy.
I really prefer working to studying at this point in time.
At the same time, I don't want to end this long journey as a student yet.
4th year into the course and I can tell you this is not the course for me.
Honestly, I probably would do alot better in computer science or some IT related course.
Something I'm more interested in.
Who would have knew IT got so big these days.
So many things I want to be.
So many things I could have been earlier.

Stop finding the easy way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...