Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holiday

HOLIDAY IS HERE
Dunno if i should be happy or sad
This holiday is the start of all our misery,it means o levels will be nearer
the more i think of it,the less time there is b4 o level
i should stop wasting my time thinking and start workin
my tution teacher is giving us more pressure by counting down the no. of wks to our o level
n must get A1 for A.Maths

Finally holiday
can take a little break frm all the extra remedial n common test
can catch up on my anime(totally no time to watch durin school days)

A final note
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

PS:N tag on my new tagboard..pls dun spam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...