For assembly,987FM came to my school
it is my favourite radio station
Never expected them to come
i was expecting the MUTTONS to come(as i am typing this post,the MUTTONS are now on air)
Nevertheless,Mr Young and Ms Vandetta came
Mr Young dancing was to the POKER FACE song,and they were pretty funny
They gave out cd,notebk and EXCLUSIVE 987FM.......STICKERS...LOL
Might listen to the morning show(AM Mayhem)more often,but who will listen to the radio 5am in the morning...
Today was fun
This is most interesting event i had in this boring year in Xinmin Sec
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment