Today is Sports Day
waste lots of time at Hougang Stadium...
nv do much thing
played chinese chess wif Ryan and RQ(double R)
RQ was pretty strong
while playing wif him,i realise i fought against him in Chinese Chess competition when we were in Sec2...i won dat time
got suntan under the scorching sun...roasted pig
went home wif Wei Ping afterwards
it seems lik a boring day until Lester(the biggest joker ever)called me to play soccer
Played soccer wif many many ppl
Got Lester,Wesley,Kai Yuan,Marcus,Mattheus,Louis,Adrain,Wei Lun and me...seems to be forgetting some other ppl
Wore my new Nike shoe-totalninety(T-90)...the one i bought at EXPO
the shoe was great,it enable me to score a goal
A goal which i will tink is one of the best goal dat i have ever scored
its vry hard to describe...
I collected the ball...backfacing the goal
rolled the ball backwards twice
rolled the ball a little more this time
the ball is in space
turned around 180
without hesitation,shot at the goal
it went under the keeper(who was the keeper???forget liao)
being trying to shoot lik dat...how Paul Scholes shoots his long shots
dats my Saturday...
Earth hour 8.30-9.30
Remember to switch off ur lights
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment