(as of 17 mar 2009)
today,we had a.maths test
sat wif stephen(king) for the test
wa!sit beside him got stephen aura
u will noe how to do maths(not dat i copy frm him...hehe)
i tink the test was ok..."do-able"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Today is also Michael birthday-17th
Zenson birthday is on the 14th,didn't have time to post on dat day
My birthday is on the 28th,must remember
Green Day release their single ytd
worldwide release at 6pm
Title of the song is-know your enemy
i tink it is pretty ok...keep singing "do you know your enemy"
Plato is now crazy bout it...
Going to exercise tmr morning with my mum
speaking of exercise,we ran 2.4 today
i tink my timing was sucky,12 min plus...
bringing my basketball to pratice my shooting
whenever i throw the ball,i tend to throw it vry high
maybe because last time i was short,den nid throw higher
or...
i throw too hard liao...
will be doing sit-up and push-up too
Happy Birthday
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment