Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...ME!!!

today is my birthday lalala
was quite happy,at least i am not spending it on my own

went to compass point for lunch wif Michael,Plato n Zenson
introduced them to my favourite way of eatin fries
dipping fries into ice cream...it's a mix of sweet and salty

aft lunch we followed tradition
(go to comics connection and pc game store)

had a delicious dinner wif my family
aftwards my parents bought a small cake for me
did not eat it as we were too full

wonder wat will it be lik to celebrate birthday wif ur siblings or ur TWIN
wonder when will i be celebrating my birthday wif someone else except for my parents

another birthday,another yr older
must stop being childish...

YEAH!!!can watch M16 movies...
T.T still cannot watch M18 movies and bet on soccer,4D n TOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...