Monday, May 11, 2009

MANCHESTER UNITED VS MANCHESTER CITY(MANCHESTER DERBY)

Today is the Manchester derby
Manchester United VS Manchester City
Man u wins 2-0.wah ho
Regaining top position aft Liverpool 3-0 win over West Ham
The win means that we r now one step closer to the English Premier League Cup
only 3 more games to play
Manchester United VS Wigan
Manchester United VS Arsenal
Hull VS Manchester United

Hate Liverpool,u will not win the EPL,never

UEFA Champions League:
Manchester United VS Barcelona
so looking forward to dat
Man U will be trying to defend the champion league title
if we succeed,we will be the first club to defend the title aft the new rules
WOW!!!Big thing lo

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...