Friday, May 22, 2009

...Speechless

Wow!!!
Today,suddenly got plan for class gathering...
wonder who suggest it
i hope its not a fail one lo althought the BBQ last yr was fun
i dun wan the situation of 3 ppl again...

Me,deshawn n michael at the Pasir Ris Park
3 ppl cycling n watching movie
wat a class gathering...

Hope this gathering would be a gd n successful one
probably helping us destress and then prepare us for the o lvls n maybe to rmb each other aft this yr
BBQ or Potluck+Movie Screening???
No comments lo...

Want to watch Angels and Demons...
Hope sft the Chinese o lvl still showing
Lots of things happening during the holiday n aft chinese o lvl
-Class Gathering
-Basketball (401v405)
-Lots of remedial
-Soccer training(Team Lester only)
-Watch Transformer...
-Study study study
...dats for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...