Haven post for a long long time
Well,2day went to Mavis for my Trigo test
It was relatively difficult but easier than other of Mr Ng's Test
Speaking of Mr Ng,he had a stomachache aft teachin the first class
so he went home
the Xinmin ppl normally go on the later timing one
so the 2nd lesson was cancelled and make-up lesson will be conducted
Wonder how is he doing now
maybe he ate THE Rojak... X!
Feel lik creatin a Facebook account lo
i have already resisted for half a yr
Even Zenson has a Facebook account lo
realised more ppl got Facebook than blogs
n blogs seem to be going out of fashion
its now Facebook and Twitter...
Tempted
See how ba...
Nxt wk got 401 v 405 soccer match
date is not confirmed yet
Pls come n support 401!!!
seems like the match will be on Thurs as sch ends early but Thurs got class gathering
Class gathering...no one has been talkin bout it ever since the holiday starts
Am i the only one who rmb there is a class gathering???
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment