Saturday, August 22, 2009

MANCHESTER UNITED VS WIGAN

OWNED!!!
5-0 to Man. U!!! :) SUPER OWN!
Rooney scored 2,Berbatov 1,Owen 1 n Nani 1
This shows dat the strikers are all vry efficient
hopefully all of them can score 20+ goals this season
den we can win the title again n be the first to win the EPL for 4 straight yrs
4 straight yrs...history of English football
n Man u will finally overtake Liverpool in terms of the number of trophies
Man U n Liverpool r now tie at 18 each
i doubt Liverpool can win,Chelsea looks more promising

This win ends Man U dry spell...aft losing to Burnley(damn emo aft the loss)
k i was bit emo but Man U tend to start slow at the start of the season...self comforting

Going to slp soon...den bck to studying tmr
OWNED!!! :)

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...