Friday, November 20, 2009

Keeping in contact

In an attempt to keep in contact with my friends,i am taking some pretty desparate measures.

1.Spend yesterday transferring contacts from my phone to my computer
Afraid something might happen to my phone

2.Getting people to link me on their blogs
To keep in contacts and for publicity.Need more people to visit my blog.

3.Adding people and getting others to add me on social networkings such as Facebook and MSN.
Expand my social circle

So please add me on Facebook and MSN
For MSN,please refer to the email for my Facebook account.I dont want to disclose my email address here...

Finding and putting all the pieces together

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...