WOW!!!Grad Night was fun!Cant stop laughing throughout the night.The ballroom was quite posh...Wasnt really full from the dinner,still got some space in my stomach.Overall,the food was pretty tasty.When the first dish came,i saw SUSHI!!!Phobia sia after the previous two accidents eating sushi.Everytime i eat sushi,i will vomit...sianz la.Love sushi in the past..this love for sushi seem to have been vomitted out from all that vomitting.
Game time...sianz la.Damn sway lo,tio chosen BECAUSE the SL put the string beside my place...Lame game sianz.Me and Alvin had to tie a high heel shoe,ez link card,spoon and 2 rings.I was the only one at the table with a ring...so our table did not win the game.LOL...lame game.
The MC really know how to get the crowd going.Moreover,he's Mrs Kuck's brother...the Wondergirl dance that he did was really funny and entertaining.Took a video of it.Trying to upload it here or on Facebook.Prom King was Xavier...wow..unexpected sia.Thought Randolph would have won the Prom King.The MC made the nominees do the Wondergirl dance and did a catwalk...haha.Couldnt stop laughing.
After everything it was time to PARTY!!!Went around to take photos with many people.Couldnt recognise most of the girls with their make up on.Some girls look scarier with make up on...Yes!Manage to get the 401 people together to take class photo...
Grad Night...probably the last time i see many of my schoolmates.For my closer friends,i should be seeing you again.Remember me even if we all go to different schools and stay in contact.Hooray for our friendship!
I was freed and no longer confused...now i just have to follow my heart...to you
CIAO CIAO
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment