Fourth consecutive day that i went out...
Damn tired,want to go sleep soon
Friday:
-Zi Xuan's house
-Bugis(Iluma)
-Takashimaya
-Wisma
-Novena Square
-AMK Hub
Saturday:
-Suntec
-Movie-2012
-Plaza Singapura
Sunday:
-Grandma's house
Monday
-Basketball
-Michael's house
-Compass Point
-Kai Yuan's house
-Hougang Mall
These are all the places that i went to for the past four days
And guess what?
I'm going out again for the next two days!!!
Tuesday got swimming and then Wednesday got Grad Night
Teaching Aaron how to swim tomorrow...wonder how am i going to do that
I'm just going to follow what my coach taught me
Day 1 of my post-holiday is coming to an end...
Didnt do what i had planned for the day cause i was out for almost the whole day
Time to change and the time is now!
CIAO CIAO
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment