Did some reading today...
Finally finish The Celestial Zone 21 comic series...
"Money itself does not even exist in the world.It is purely man-made.Yet ever since its creation,human beings crazed for it.People nowadays do everything for money's sake,right from the moment theye're born.And they can even commit all sorts of shameless acts for it.Mankind created money yet they themselves are completely manipulated by it.Of all organisms,none are bound and restricted by the very things they create like that.Thus,in billions of organisms that exist,mankind is the dumbest species ever alive."
Quoted from the comic,found it to be quite meaningful.It may be true but the sad thing is,in this society,no one can live without money :( And i havent got my pay yet...
Read through some of the pages of the GIANT A-level textbook for Biology...ALL WORDS...didnt want to start at first but after learning some new facts,i continued on.Chemistry and Biology seem to be super intertwined together.There were several chapters related to chemistry in the book.Currently reading the chapter-From molecules to cell.They even talk about radioisotepes and isotepes' half life...wow
The number increases yet again,this feeling...bitter sweet,like dark chocolate
CIAO CIAO
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment