Sunday, January 3, 2010

Diary

Started writing my diary yesterday,the first entry though.
Never had this idea of starting a diary but they are some inner feelings i cannot tell you my readers here.It will only make people angry and lead to some misunderstandings.It's better to write it down somewhere.I'm not going to keep those feelings in my heart as it hurts to hold on to it for too long.Keeping of this diary is also for reference.Maybe ten years down the road,i will take out this diary again and read the things i've written and think of the old days.Good or bad whatever,since they would have been the past.So,i may start neglecting this space for some time.I'm writing this post rather than a diary entry today,even though i got lots of things to write.Talking about writing,i havent written a word for a long long time and my handwriting definitely became very ugly.

Breaking The Habit-Linkin Park

"I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
Cause inside i realize
That i'm the one confused"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...