Lazy to blog...dont really know what to blog about as well.Why not one update their blogs one?
Holiday's coming to an end...it's the end.O lvl result on the 11th Jan.People,stop thinking about the day,it wouldnt change anything,it just makes you panicked.I trying not to think about it but the people around me are talking about Monday...Stop it la!!!
Woke up two days again and the first song i heard was "If Everyone Cared" and like Nickelback a lot.Realised several songs i really like were from Nickelback."If Today was Your Last Day" and "Gotta Be Somebody" are nice songs.Didnt know "Photograph" and "Far Away" were from Nickelback.
Never Gonna Be Alone-Nickelback
"Now I'm wondering why I've kept this bottled inside
So I'm starting to regret not selling all of it to you"
CIAO CIAO
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment