Havent exercised in a long time,my skills 'de-prove' liao.It was a 401 soccer with Liang Xing,Jun Yong and Louis.My skills were still there but my body wasnt as quick and nimble like before.
Another failed attempt.Couldn't get my HAT TRICK!!!It always stops at two goals.But today,my assist,many many :D Too many i didnt bother to count.Might have gotten my hat trick if i had played as a striker.I played a more 'Ronaldo-Fabregas-like' position behind the strikers.
Felt like a professional footballer today.I had to brace the rain and continue the match,slide and get dirty and block people's shots with my body.Now i know what a shin guard is for.YES!It's to protect your shin but it also reduces the impact when you try to block a shot.
I hate the defence...there's like no defence.If i was to captain a team,i make sure i get a good defence so my attackers dont have to track back as much and concentrate on attacking.
After 'inhouse' soccer for a long time,some people came and challenged us.Well,we gladly accepted it and owned them 3-1 with me ending the game by scoring a lucky but magnificent chip shot :P
Ok...so much for soccer.Havent been doing anything since the release of the o lvl.Freaking bored at home.I want to do all those things that i wont really have a chance to do during shool time.
Backing to drawing again...

Yamamoto Takeshi,my favourite Reborn character :D
CIAO CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment