Sunday, January 31, 2010

Time to write something...

Haven post for sometime,nothing much to post too...

Went for soccer today...street soccer

YEAH!!!HAT TRICK!
But its like 3v3 so i'm not really that happy

Well,we actually spent more time chit-chatting than playing soccer.Not bad too,talking about our lifes in Xinmin and our new schools.Missed the days in Xinmin but not the school as a whole :P

Another week of orientation awaits,hope it's more fun than the last.I thought JC orientation was suppose to be 'FUN'...hehe you know

I'm sure my prinicpal's going to talk about the upcoming Arsenal VS Manchester United match tomorrow.MAN U!!!

Soccer CCA trials on Tuesday...a bit scared leh...i think we are going to play a match.Why did i write CM(Centre-Mid) as my position,should have wrote CAM(Centre-Attacking-Mid) or RWM(Right-Wing-Mid).I dont dare write striker...pressuring leh.

School tomorrow...heard its going to be some games and from what i heard from Mattheus,got couple dance...siao liao.Dancing...dont get me started on this topic...i cant dance...argh

What Hurts The Most - Rascall Flats

"I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though
Going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay
But that's not what gets me"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...