Thursday, June 3, 2010

CCA

Had our first meeting since the J2 stepped down
It was the first time for me to conduct a meeting for any CCA
Kinda dont know what to do...

I was in charge of backstage training and i think i sux
Compared to how the J2 taught us that time,i was nowhere near
Maybe because it was because today's training was to refresh their memory on how to use the equipment rather than teaching

I sux...(draw circle on the floor)
I sux as a leader...

Remembered Dr Choe telling me today
AVA is the backbone of any event
Very true coming from a past AVA member
When an event goes smoothly,people give little or no credit
However,when shit happens,we will kena a lot of scolding

Shit wont happen if you know your equipments though XD

What's the definition of a leader?
What do you expect from a leader?

I sux...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...