My last words before going off for Aspire camp...
It's actually the second time i'm going for camp but what's there to be afraid of
We're not going camping in the jungle
HEHE,actually i would prefer that
More fun than staying in school for the whole camp
No Facebook!!!
No WORLD CUP!!!
Stupid organiser!!!
Why cant they have the camp before the World Cup started???
WHY WHY???
Hope the camp's fun
But judging by the orientation,i think it's going to suck
I'm going to lay on the bed that i will miss for the next two nights
Miss my Man U poster
Miss my computer(though it's half dead)
Miss all my wives at home(:O my soccer shoes la :D)
Miss my pikachu(maybe i should bring it along with me :D)
Definitely will miss everyone while at camp
Now a member,back a leader(hopefully)
CIAO CIAO
TILL THURS
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment