You're not at the wrong website
Dont worry
Did some changes to my blog
Realised they changed the 'layout' button with the 'design' button
Allowing me to change the theme of my blog
Ok...my blog looks relatively the same cause i want it to be in black colour
♥ black
Now i can post a video properly so you all can view it fully
Reluctant to turn off my com
Afraid that i wont be able to use it again
It's hard reviving this com
I need to pray (free-thinker) before i turn on my com
Netbook seems good...
I cant play games but i can still acess internet and FACEBOOK GAMES!
See you until i revived my com again
CIAO CIAO
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment