Monday, November 22, 2010

2S03

My JC2 class for 2010

And i'm the lone warrior from 1S07 in the class
T.T
Well,at least there are people i know there
Xin Yi,Ee Keng and Wei Lip
Top 2 of the AVA hierarchy in the same class

So like Ding Wei said,this class the people abit nerdy
The class not fun liao
At least there's more girls now...like 9?
More quality and quantity now :O

I thought Elisha sure my class one since we got the same rank points
Turns out the Hist people are all together
Same for the Lit people
And the closest Econs people are Zihan and Arvind
50+- 4 points
So Zihan went to 2S04 and Arvind in 2S02
Sighhhhh

We can only see how it turns out next year

I miss my 1S07...

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...