Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Girls and Guys

I still find it amazing how two female strangers can start a conversation so naturally
Feels like they know each other for some time already

It dawned upon me when i was eating lunch with my mum outside
So this woman started talking to her collegue about foreign workers
And how we should be better to them and stuff
Then my mum looked over as she was just beside us and she was a little loud
That sparked a conversation between them
Just like that!

I continued eating my rice happily while eavesdropping on what they were saying
Until she left

Dont you think girls get along super easy with one another
I felt this aspect to be most prominent during orientation
It's so easy for them to start a conversation with each other
While most guys will just sit there and mind their own business
Then the girls start forming alliances during orientation games

Guys start slow
Probably because we are not the talkative type unlike girls
But as times goes by,guys will become brothers

I'll be starting my rankings of the year soon
HAHA
Guess that's my blogs tradition

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...