Thursday, December 9, 2010

TAUPOK

FINALLY!!!
Suhui finally uploaded the taupok vid we shot at Sentosa

It wasnt a spontaneous taupok
It was one that was planned
Layers determined by a game of one touch football
The earlier you lose,the lower level of the taupok you're in

Couldnt remember saying some of the things in the vid
But it was really fun that time

The taupok master is going to elaborate on taupok
There are two main criteria
-Willing-ness
-Spontaneous

The above vid is a planned taupok by willing parties
Which is something completely opposite of the norm

Ding Wei's going to get his taupok soon
Promised him one since he's bday
He shall experience one since he's never gotten taupok before

XMS-the school where spontaneous and unwilling taupok happens often
xP

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...