Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tear and rebuild

That's what's happening to my muscles
My muscles are sore after that gym session
But it certainly means that i've trained my muscles

Wonder how much did i lifted for the benchpress
Even KC didnt know how heavy was it
He just added the weight and try

I should do more of the 6 pack exercise
Since i go swimming so often,need to have nice upper body figure

Was supposed to go swimming
And tutor KC swimming
I cant even straightened my arms
And my arms cant create an angle >180 degrees
Let alone do the frog style

Badminton tomorrow...
Hardly impossible
Can only perform drop shots in my current state

Happy holidays everyone!

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...