Sunday, December 19, 2010

Top 5 food of the year

1. Brownie
My new favourite food
A little expensive though
Think about the chocolate mixed with the walnut
:P

2. Ban Mian
It's something i find filling and at an acceptable price

3. Hokkien Mee
Due to my ever increasing appetite,a plate of $3 hokkien mee cant last me for long
Used to be my favourite
Prawns was supposed to make my acne worse

4. Banditto Pocket
I like the skin of the banditto
It was also why i prefer eating wraps than pita in school

5. Hashbrowns
Due to the kind aunty at the 点心 store
Who will reheat our hashbrowns so that it's extra crispy
Fattening sia...keep going her store during her holiday lessons

Well,i eat lots of things and in large quantities
As long as it goes in my mouth,it's nice to me
Things like tomato wont go into my mouth
Unless it's fried with eggs

Shikshin hwaiting
I still dunno if i can descibe myself as a shikshin
Can if its food god and not food princess

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...