Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Leader

So i was briefing the J1 assistant CG rep today
And i realised there were some familiar faces
Not just the people i led during orientation,there were SPs as well

Should the ones that retained be put in leadership positions because of their experience?
Then it would compromise the J1 that just entered the college
Maybe they should all be treated like newbies
But in choosing leaders,it is the quality that they displayed that matters
That extra year of experience certainly helps
But they are also those people who have overflowing leadership qualities,they'll be the ones that may even be better that the SP

AVA's pretty balanced
6 exco,3 SP,3 J1

I'm excited at the fact that i'll be able to choose the next exco
Looking at the SP,they are potential ones,but we'll evaluate everyone again
The J1 might be better

I'm not a manager-leader,i'm a captain-leader

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...