Completely forgotten about my blog
Who blogs nowadays???
Plus who actually reads them?
Tumblr is fun!!! :D
It's like Blogger+Twitter+Facebook
I dont use Tumblr as my blog
All i do on tumblr is sooyoung related,nothing related to my life
Another social networking site
Remembered how much i resisted Facebook then
Now i'm like addicted to it
I'm not addicted to Tumblr
Cause i dont follow many people and no one follows me
Twitter...
What's fun about twitter?
Maybe getting a topic on the trending topic list?
Follow celebrities?
Nvm,i dunwan to find out more
I'll just stick to Facebook and Tumblr
Nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment