Not really a wake up call since i already knew how i would do for the common test
Moreover,the results just reinforced the fact that i'm too slack
Best result now is an E for maths
A subject i didnt studied for
But maths is a subject which is about practice and not memory work
I've never gotten such a lousy set of results in my life
At least in secondary school,i'll fail at most SS and physics
It's worst this time
I've come so far
Been in school for 11 years
This is the big one that decides my future
Away studying...
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment