Thursday, February 16, 2012

Holiday job

Finally started working after about 2 plus months of holidays
Currently, i'm working at the Air Show
I'm only working for 5 days though,dont feel like doing jobs that span over a month or more
Dont like a regular life day in day out

I'm a receptionist at the Bombardier chalet/booth
It's a big company in the airplane manufacturing industry,third in fact
After 2 days of work i realised i dont really learn much from my job

Got to make some friends from these 2 days of work
Some are my colleague while the others are colleagues of Zixuan and Aaron

Had quite alot of fun with this group of people
Maybe because when we meet it's always for lunch or home,so we are all in very good mood

3 more days of work and my budget deficit will soon improve :D

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...