Wednesday, July 12, 2017

How did I end up here?

At 2am in the morning, I decide to load this page, do some reading and craft out this blog post.
In the cold late night environment, I decide to let my emotional side take over me.
Decide to go into emo mode as I think it's healthy to do once in a while.

There are many things going through my mind.
Nothing pressing but I guess it requires addressing in due time.
Many things that could and should be done but I may not be doing.
To be honest, I have no idea what the hell I've been doing for the past few years.
I'm merely just going through the motion.

I have thought hard about why I'm doing things the way they are but I'm lacking the actions to remedy my issues.
Along the way of my 20s, my mentality took a drastic change and led me to this point in time.
A state I am able to convince myself I'm contented with but probably not when I look back 10 years from now.

There is one more month before school starts again.
It would be wise to sort myself out and embrace a new self.

At the end of this post, the question remains.
How did I end up here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...