I would say it was a crazy first week for me
Go through briefly the activities this week
Monday-slackest day
Cleared locker then went home and continued with some things i do during holidays (stoning and facebooking)
Tuesday-OGL training
Stayed back until around 9 to choreograph the dances move even though i could leave at 7
Wednesday-CCA+EXCO meeting
CCA meeting was always short but when there's training it reached around 6
Ending cca at 6 is late
Thursday-OGL training
Stayed back till around 8 to learn the dance moves for the dance battle
Kope food from Lijiang BBQ
Friday-outdoor PE
I could have been home by lunch time and do a lot of things
But there was a class gathering
FIRST class gathering,not very nice to miss it
Then a small 1S07 clique outing
There were some homework given by the tutors
But they wont very strict about us not doing it except Mr Kwang
I cant imagine cca twice a week till 7 and still been able to complete tutorials on time
I cant imagine,cause i've never had cca twice a week and till that late :P
Cause it has always been like that and i'm the Vice President
So this first week has been a rather hectic one without the homework
Wondered if i can cope with all these activities and do well for my studies
For my future i will put effort into managing my time wisely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment