today is the release of FAST AND FURIOUS 4
i wan to watch this movie
anyone wan to watch wif me???
watched FAST AND FURIOUS and 2FAST 2FURIOUS
the original cast is bck for this movie
have always lik cars but i am interested in soccer and not F1
y i dun lik F1:
even thought the cars are vry fast but they always have to slow down to tackle a turn
i only lik to see cars drifting through the corner,dat is nice
will upload a trailer of the movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment