The first installment of soccer talk with ME
Juz watched the replay of the champions league matches
many things i hav to say:
Manchester United VS FC Porto
-Jonny Evans still hav many things to improve on
Fc porto have many chance to score because of him,luckily there is vidic to help in the defence
-Cristiano Ronaldo reali hav skill
his header was well on target,his passing was reali accurate
-John O Shea is reali pro
the double one-two he did was imba,it totally stretch Porto defence
(winner aft 2nd legs:MANCHESTER UNITED)
Liverpool VS Chelsea
-Gerrand was totally silenced by Essien
-Liverpool sux at set-piece
-Ivanovic owned Alonso and got the header
his run was totally imba,great
-No Mascherano,weak defence
Alonso is an attacking player and will tend to leave a gap in midfield for Ballack and Lampard to pass around
-Drogba is back
the build up to his goal was impressive,ballack's pass to malouda killed the liverpool defence
(Winner aft 2nd leg:CHELSEA)
Barcelona VS Bayern Munich
-Messi is very very skillful
scored two goals,his pass for eto's goal was an unbeliveable
-Henry still has all his skill when he was at Arsenal
-Ribery was preety impressive but failed to scored
-Wrong choice of keeper
Bayern Munich should hav stick wif Rensing and not change to Butt
(Winner aft 2nd leg:Barcelona)
Did not watch the Arsenal VS Villareal
(Winner aft 2nd leg:Hard to say...i tink Arsenal)
Watch out for more soccer talk with me!!!
See you
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment