Sunday, November 22, 2009

Alone

I was with my friends but i was also somewhere far away...The water was constantly hitting against our backs but i didnt care.I was enjoying the moment and many thoughts went through my mind.The new directions in life,i wonder.I began to drift away until their voices brought me back to reality.

I joined them in the jacuzzi...chatted and joked around.I always like to be with my friends,talking about old times we shared together.I moved to the corner of the jacuzzi,away from them.I was alone,but not exactly alone.I was just by myself,i wasnt lonely.I chose to be alone,i wasnt left out or exiled by the rest.Reflected on many things i have done...many regrets though.They looked over and i looked back.I smiled but no words were exchanged.No point regretting..looking forward to the future,i joined my gang,treasuring every moment spent with them.

Making the parallel lines meet

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...