Monday, November 23, 2009

Life

Teenager life isnt that fun and care-free.You start getting more and more responsibilities in life,having to make lots of decisions and wise judgements.I foresee more things coming for me,hoping i dont crumble under the pressure.With each passing days,things get closer to the due date.You panicked when you couldnt complete a task on time.Looking at the kids playing in the field,how i wish i could go back to that care-free life when everything was fun,fun and fun.Minimum responsibilities.Less emotional meltdowns...when you're sad,just take a moment to think about the happy times in your life.To be alone,to reflect on things you have done.Life is short,treasure every second with your loved ones...

Gone with the wind

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...