Saturday, November 28, 2009

WHY???

Havent post in a very long time...its probably because i have been working on my Mitsubishi Evo V model kit.Currently painting the model because all the parts are WHITE!!!The parts of the Evo V are all white as compared to the parts of the RX-7 consisting of several colours.Will post some photos when i'm done with the Evo V.

WHY???
Stupid fixture computer!!!WHY???
Why must the Arsenal v Chelsea and Barcelona v Real Madrid match be on Monday morning.
Arsenal v Chelsea Monday 0000 hr
Barcelona v Real Madrid 0200 hr
AHHHHH!!!I got work on Monday...9.30am
If i watch how i wake up,even if i do i probably wont have energy to mark those thick stack of Chinese papers(well,ya,thats my job,marking chinese papers for those who dont know).
Was looking forward to the Barcelona v Real Madrid match...hope Real Madrid wins!!!
Dont know what happen to me...this season i like Ronaldo instead of Messi,it was the other way round the previous season.
Why do you do this to me???

Predictions:
Arsenal 1 : Chelsea 1
Barcelona 2 : Real Madrid 3

These are just my predictions...based on what i think.If you bet and lose money,i am not responsible :D

The good things that follow after a little mishap...

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...