Monday, November 30, 2009

First day of work...

For those who dont know,i am marking chinese papers at a school in Serangoon.5 dollars an hour and 8 hours a day with one hour lunch break.

The train was packed with people rushing for work...i was one of them too.Looking at the tired and listless faces,i felt that adult life is boring.No one talked in the train except for the boy next to me.They were all hiding behind their newspaper or listening to their music.ADULT LIFE SUCKS!I was listening to my music while thinking of how to write this blog(I'm serious!)

A total of 10 people was working.Among the group was me,Wei Ting,Zi Xuan,Yu Xin,NJL and Wei Ting's friends

First day of work...
Our task was to check the index numbers on the OAS to see if its correct.That took us the whole day and we still have more schools to check tomorrow.There's this school that created a lot of problems for us beacuse the students ANYHOW GO WRITE THE INDEX NUMBER!!!LIKE SOME PURELY RANDOM NUNBERS AND WE HAVE TO ERASE THE NUMBER AWAY FOR HUNDRED OF THOSE OAS SHEETS!So,NJL suggested a competition...LOL.See who can erase all the numbers away first.In the end,she won...Luckily for us,the other schools were more 'disciplined' beacuse they just left the munbers blank,so at least we dont have to erase the numbers away.This went on until 6.30 and thats the time we are done with work.Zi Xuan got very high midway throught the afternoon and started screaming...hahaha.At least it bought some life into the room.Went home at the exact time the clock strike 6.30.

Day 1...it wasnt tiring but it sure was troublesome erasing the index numbers and finding the correct index number.I'm sure the marking process will be an enjoyable one with all the funny answers.HAHA.

Only true friends know what their friends truly are

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...