Tuesday, December 29, 2009

'Add Friend on Facebook' day

Decided to add all my Primary School friends...spent my afternoon clicking people's name and adding friends.And then checking their friend list to see if i know anyone else and adding them too.If you go to my wall now,it's filled with messages from my old classmates and friends.Really happy to be 'united' again,at least i can contact them again.

For today,you should be seeing "Davis Tay Yong Jian is now friends with blah blah blah"many times.I hope more people accept when i wake up tomorrow.Many couldnt recognised me.In primary school,my hair was much shorter and if you had seen my ez link card,you will know that i was a member of the TAF club(a.k.a. FAT club).Many of my friends look very different themselves too.

Spent the day checking their profile,their pictures,see how their life been after primary school .

Busy preparing the class chalet as well...going pretty smoothly.Hope there isnt any major hiccups during the preparations.

Need some sleep now,after waking up early today for badminton...seriously need to re-string my racket.Constantly hitting the part where the string's broken,causing the shuttlecock to fly any-o-how or lacking the power during smash.

Friends for life!Memories always :)

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...