Saturday, December 26, 2009

POST #100!!!

Somehow,post #97 was actually post #98.

POST #100,a milestone for my blog!

Went for badminton today,at Cheng San CC,AMK.Spent two hours playing badminton with Zi Xuan,Deshawn and Daniel.Amazingly,my racket can still be use,need re-stringing soon.Quite shiok today,a long time since i got this feeling playing badminton.It's more enjoyable rather than tiring.Went the Mos Burger to buy drinks and chit chat before going home.

RANKING CORNER-FAST FOOD RESTAURANT
Suddenly dont feel like eating fast food,maybe cause of the oil...

1.KFC
Love the Zinger and Banditto Pocket.Not a fan of the Chicken
2.Subway
A place where you can eat a full meal.Toast+drink,cookies on the go :)
3.Burger King
I think the fries there is the nicest.Proportion of the burger is also bigger compared to Mac
4.McDonald
The Fillet-O-Fish now is pathetically small.Only thing i like is the Monopoly(which is a thing of the past) and McFlurry(getting lesser too)
5.Long John Sliver
...Fish and Chicken are very hard to chew...Nothing there is really nice

Having dreams are good,but the pain when you wake up isnt pleasant,brings you back to Earth

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...