I'm fighting a losing battle-with myself...
Too many things cramped into my head...i need a day,just a day.To clear my mind and to think of my next move.I think i'm angry with myself...for the things i've done and things i didnt do.This void in me....something i've never felt before.Too many question marks and exclamation marks in my head.I apologized if i've given you cold shoulders during this period of time but i'm confused and a little paranoid.Even the thing that i enjoy the most couldnt help-soccer.Was constantly angry at the defenders...had to run up and down the field,performing the duites of a defender and a striker...HELLO!!!I'm not Wayne Rooney...I know playing as a defender isnt fun but too bad you have to live with it,that's life.Only scoring a goal excites me and boost my morale by a little.I wasnt enjoying the game anymore,it seems like a way to let off steam.I need a breather,i really do.
Stress,expectations,deadline,schedule,restrictions are now my enemies.I find myself doing weird things.Staring into space seem to take me away from this world and allow me to enjoy some peace and tranquility.Only in my dreams can i be in my own world where my imagination can run wild...somewhere my enemies couldnt find me.
I need to act fast before i break apart...I have to win this fight because this is life.Unpredictable and never smooth sailing.I expect too much,there will always be something blocking your path,obstacles one has to overcome.
"Life has given me lemons,now i just need to find something to make my lemonade"
CIAO CIAO
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment