Last week...an emotional week.
Lots of things going through my brain,needed to shout it all out...but i couldnt.Wanted to keep a diary to let out all that feelings but gave up in the end.Talking to someone worked a little but i couldnt tell the full details to them...
It seems like i'm not the only one being emotional...
This hole in my heart,maybe only you can fill it up
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment