Spent the morning playing soccer...Soccer training with Lester.Realised i forgot to bring my socks upon reaching the field beside Punggol CC.My wife(my soccer boots) wasnt as dirty today because the ground wasnt as muddy.It hasnt been raining for the past few days,so the sun had baked the ground,causing it to be really hard.
We then went to Hougang mall to have lunch.For those we have been to Hougang mall with me,i would have brought you to my favourite kopitam for a meal.Mixed vegetable rice-2 veg,1 meat...$2.50 :D
Spent the rest of the day doing some reading and watching "Bleach"(IT'S AN ANIME!!!)on my PSP.Decided to watch "Bleach" again because the latest episode of "Hitman Reborn" isnt out yet...
Here i am,blogging now...
Making both sides happy isnt easy...
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment