Yesterday was a long day
Started with badminton at the hougang stadium with Zi Xuan,Yu Xin and NJL.We then went home to bath before going to AMK hub to watch movie.
Zi Xuan came to my house to bath cause his house was too far away.Dreamnt of Zi Xuan in my toliet once...weird dream.You could say that the dream became reality...We then rushed to AMK hub to watch movie with NJL,Yu Xin and her sister.
Watched New Moon...i went for the action cause i didnt read the book.Well,not much action though...just many scenes where 'Jacob' appear topless.LOL!Zi Xuan got really high when he saw the cars,especially the Porsche 911.I felt the ending of the movie sux...really sux.If you watched the movie you will agree with me.We didnt even know the movie ended until the lights came on.After watching the movie,i may consider reading the book...
After the movie,Zi Xuan,Yu Xin,NJL and i went to library to chit chat.Chit chat in the library...LOL.We were discussing if there are any more plans for the week...and we realised that the four of us seem to be the only ones that are free.Many were overseas or were working.Talking about work,i wonder when my pay will come.
The agony of waiting...
CIAO CIAO
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment