Played soccer today...and i couldnt get a hat trick(3 goals in a match)again!!!AH!Frustrating...only managed to score two.Third time i couldnt score a hat trick and could only score two...AH.My body is now tired and feeling bit of pain from the exercises i did for the last few days.My legs are tired from running during badminton and especially soccer.Right hand from badminton.Left hand got injured cause i knocked into Royce...i think tomorrow will have blue black liao.
My Holiday Soccer Log
2 Matches
4 Goals
2 Assists
0 Yellow Card
0 Red Card
HAHA.A new week tomorrow...a very long week ahead.No plans at all lo...i must not be in front of the computer the whole day.
The one who chases will always win the one reluctant to run...no matter the distance
CIAO CIAO
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment