Christmas...it was never a special day for me as i dont celebrate Christmas.Never given or receive any gifts before.Just another ordinary day for me...
For this Western holiday,my family was doing some spring cleaning in preparation for the Chinese New Year.LOL.Cleared lots of those crappy children books from my cabinet.My bed was finally cleared off all the newspapers...like to keep the newspapers for a few days before putting them in the storeroom.Re-reading the newspapers,especially the sports section-SOCCER!I do not sleep with the newspapers..NONO.Well,my bed is a double layer one,i sleep on the lower level while the top level is filled with some newspapers,my wallet,tissue paper,torchlight and my handphone.Torchlight...you may ask,its for lumination during the night if i want to do anything.Finally,everything's gone.Havent been able to lay fully on the top level for like half a year...since the last massive clean up during the June holidays.
While cleaning up my room,i found lots of memories...in the forms of toys and books.Childhood memories...when i was still reading Bob the Builder and Thomas the Train Engine.When i was still playing Beyblade and Tamiya cars.I can still remember...but its time for change,transition.
RANKING CORNER-MOVIE OF THE YEAR
Ranking the movies i've watched this year
1.AVATAR 3D
Super graphics-normal plot,but not boring
2.2012
Sets you thinking,a little emotional,cool technology.Thought there was going to be a GIANT meteor heading for Earth,thats what Wesley being drilling into my head for Earth's destruction.
3.Trasformers 2-Revenge Of The Fallen
Lots of action,little talking+Megan Fox :D.Too much metal flying during the fight :C
4.New Moon
Half-naked guys+lousy and sudden ending :C
ANYONE WANT TO WATCH SHERLOCK HOLMES???CAUSE I WANT TO WATCH!!!
Christmas...its means nothing to me...nothing.Maybe it will next time...
Failed attempt #1...bitter sweet again
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment