Day three...ok i skipped day two because i was too tired to blog.
Day three...marking day
8 people were busy marking 12000 papers,around 12000 ba.We were marking the papers like some kind of machines.It;s just non-stop marking for today...ok la with some breaks after marking finish a particular school.We were so familiar with the answers that we could finish marking a 4 pages chinese paper in about 30 seconds ba.My hands were reacting faster than my brains and my eyes.I would start by marking a tick beside each answer and after then my brain will process.We worked OT for half an hour so that we could finish all the 12000 papers.8 people,12000 papers,1 day!!!YEAH!Job done
Tomorrow.Data entry...its going to be a long day.
Working with friends is great
One,u get to chat and interact with one another
Two,u get to gossip...haha
Three,u get to earn money
CIAO CIAO
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment