Thursday, January 21, 2010

Close to heart

Went to the market with my mum.I hate going to the market but being the filial son i went to help my mum carry things :D

People were staring at me like i skipped school or something.Been getting that feeling since school re-opened.

Hate the market,hate the smell,hate the wet floor.There will always be some uncle or auntie bumping into me and i cant stand the wet floor.Worst thing i saw today,this yong tau foo owner put some fishcake on some rag...i was like XP.So unhygienic leh!

I hate going to the market.But for the older generation the market may feel closer to heart.Something we wont understand since we grow up in this supermarket era.

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...